Hi! Welcome to Crazy A! I’m Amie, the blogger, writer, photographer, and seamstress at this crazy blog. I’m homeschooled and the second oldest of seven children. I’m a young teenager with interests and dreams that might match up with yours!
I haven’t quite yet found a way into Narnia or Middle Earth, but there’s still time! I’m a huge coffee fan and I read way too much. In fact, my siblings have labeled me a “Bookworm”. I’m also a furious writer. I always have a story going on, whether I share it or it goes into the trash can as a bad effort.
I’m a doll fan (teenagers can play with dolls) but they aren’t a big fan of me. Well, they do like me when I show them the little dresses I make them, but besides that, they’re pretty neutral.
Photography is a huge passion of mine. Friends are used to seeing me tramping all by myself with my camera, Pixie. Together, we take shots of God’s beautiful design and try to take portraits.
Now, since we all enjoy crazy random lists, here’s one for me.
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ and he is my Savior and Lord.
- I really like cows, like really.
- We have two cats and three fish tanks.
- I adore dogs and do not like cats.
- I study history and my favorite area is the nineteenth century.
- I have dark auburn hair (when it’s clean)
- I have spent too much time dreaming about horses!
- My ankles crack if I don’t wear shoes. They wake up my younger siblings.
- Tee-shirts are my favorite article of clothing.
- I like boots best.
- I have big feet
- My hands are bigger than horse hoofs
- My favorite color is light blue
- I’d rather ride in a western saddle than english
- Coffee isn’t a beverage, it’s a necessity
- I don’t like plain pens. What’s the point of writing with a plain pen?
- I have braces.
- My favorite school subject is History.
- Are you done with this list yet?
- Nope, go back up to the fifth point and notice I copied it a second time. Hehe.
- I’m musician…of sorts.
- I play piano
- My favorite author is…C.S.Lewis! He’s an amazing author, guys!
- I’m crazy about snow. I mean, just crazy.
Okay folks! I think that’s all. Please leave a comment if you have any questions, but please make sure your comment honors both God and man.